- OKC: Quail Springs Mall, N. Penn Ave. & Memorial Rd., lower level, near Sears
- Norman: Bob Moore Nissan of Norman, I-35 and Tecumseh Road
- Ada: Pontotoc County Agri-Plex
- Ardmore: Mountain View Mall
- Chickasha: Canadian Valley Technology Center
- Enid: Oakwood Mall
- Pauls Valley: Tio’s Mexican Restaurant
- Seminole: Seminole Fire Station
- Weatherford: Walmart
In 1985, KATT Radio became the first media outlet in the state to partner with Oklahoma Blood Institute. Now, 28 years later, KATT Radio continues to especially encourage donors to give blood during the critical-need month of January. More than 28,515 Oklahomans have given blood during the drive’s history.
“KATT Radio provides the enthusiasm needed at this critical time to encourage community support of blood donation,” said John Armitage, M.D., Oklahoma Blood Institute president and CEO. “In January, our typical, three-day supply of blood for Oklahomans in need, is susceptible to weather that can deter donors. KATT has always stepped up to promote the need to get out and give. We especially ask KATT listeners - and all Oklahomans - to take an hour to provide life-saving blood.”
One lucky donor will win a Pink Floyd “Dark Side of the Moon” Immersion Box Set, courtesy of Capitol Records*!