Blood drive in Yukon to benefit Barry McCurley
Anyone, 16 years or older typically can donate blood. Blood can be given every 56 days. To find out more, or to make an appointment to donate, call Natalie Hendrix at 350-2630, thye Oklahoma Blood Institute at 877-340-8777, or visit www.obi.org.
Blood donation is voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase, or payment is necessary to enter prize drawing.
Those 16 years old must weigh at least 125 and provide signed parental permission. All 17-year-olds must weigh at least 125 pounds. Those 18 and older must weigh at least 110 pounds.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in