Blue Jackets send Drazenovic back to AHL
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Columbus Blue Jackets have reassigned center Nick Drazenovic to their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
The 26-year-old Drazenovic did not have a point in four games with Blue Jackets. He had 16 goals and 30 assists in 47 games with Springfield this season.
A native of Prince George, British Columbia, Drazenovic was signed by the Blue Jackets as a free agent on July 1, 2011, after spending four seasons in the St. Louis Blues organization. He was the Blues' sixth pick, 171st overall, in the 2005 draft.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister