AT A GLANCE
Blue-ribbon panel members
Those named to the governor's blue-ribbon panel for developmental disabilities are:
• James Nicholson, of Oklahoma City, chairman. He retired earlier this year from the state Department of Human Services, where he worked for more than four decades. He served most recently as director of the agency's developmental disabilities service division.
• Ann Trudgeon, of Oklahoma City, will serve as ex officio member. She is executive director of the Oklahoma Developmental Disabilities Council.
• State Sen. Greg Treat, R-Oklahoma City, who is vice chairman of the Senate's health and human services appropriations subcommittee.
• State Rep. Jason Nelson, R-Oklahoma City, who is chairman of the House of Representatives budget subcommittee on human services.
• Wanda Felty, of Norman, who is the community leadership and advocacy coordinator for the Oklahoma Leadership Education for Health Care Professionals Caring for Children with Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities.
Continue reading this story on the...