Bob Moore to celebrate new Norman Cadillac dealership
The dealership, which was nearly eliminated by General Motors during the automaker's restructuring, has a brand-new building at 6400 N Interstate Drive.
If you go
• Bob Moore Cadillac grand opening
• 6400 N Interstate Drive (at Indian Hills Road)
• Ribbon cutting 4:30 p.m. Thursday
• VIP Party 5 to 8 p.m.
The project has been in the works for three years. Construction costs were not disclosed.
Powell said the former building, on Main Street just south of Interstate 35, was built in the 1970s and was in need of repair.
“We searched all over the city of Norman for the best location, and we felt like this location really was the best,” he said.
Being on the northern edge of Norman will be more convenient to the dealer's Oklahoma City customers.
Bob Moore also operates a Cadillac dealership in Edmond; Powell is general manager of both stores.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in