Bob Stoops: Expectations the same for OU quarterback Sam Bradford
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
In addition to the return of potential first round picks Gresham and Bradford, redshirt junior defensive tackle Gerald McCoy also passed on NFL millions for another season in crimson and cream.
"I think those guys coming back says a lot about the overall program," Stoops said. "They wanted to participate for one more year to be here with their teammates."
"There's a value they see in graduating and a value in being more prepared for that situation when it comes. It's pretty special, (because) it says a lot about the quality of individuals they are too."
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals