Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Bobbi Brown enlists Katie Holmes for ad campaign
The Associated Press | Published: September 12, 2012 | Modified: September 12, 2012 at 7:29 pm
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is enlisting actress Katie Holmes as its first celebrity spokeswoman.
Holmes, 33, will appear in spring 2013 print ads and displays. Bobbi Brown will also be the lead makeup artist at the Spring/Summer 2013 fashion show for Holmes' clothing line, Holmes & Yang.
Holmes, whose divorce from actor Tom Cruise became final Aug. 21, is also appearing on Broadway this fall in Theresa Rebeck's five-character "Dead Accounts" and also recently shot an adaptation of Chekhov's "The Seagull."
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, created by makeup artist Bobbi Brown in 1991, offers makeup, skin-care products, perfume and accessories in 60 countries and is owned by Estee Lauder Cos.