Body found in tent in southwest Oklahoma City
About 5:15 p.m., police were notified a body was found behind a coin-operated laundry in the 400 block of SW 59, police Capt. Dee Patty said.
A body found Wednesday in southwest Oklahoma City was wrapped in a blanket inside a makeshift tent, police said.
About 5:15 p.m., police were called to a coin-operated laundry in the 400 block of SW 59, police Capt. Dee Patty said. The body was found behind the building.
No foul play is suspected in the death, she said. The name of the person, who was thought to be homeless, was not released.
Temperatures Wednesday in Oklahoma City, one of the coldest days of the year, never rose above freezing. They ranged from a low of 13 to a high of 28.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad