Body found in tent in southwest Oklahoma City
About 5:15 p.m., police were notified a body was found behind a coin-operated laundry in the 400 block of SW 59, police Capt. Dee Patty said.
A body found Wednesday in southwest Oklahoma City was wrapped in a blanket inside a makeshift tent, police said.
About 5:15 p.m., police were called to a coin-operated laundry in the 400 block of SW 59, police Capt. Dee Patty said. The body was found behind the building.
No foul play is suspected in the death, she said. The name of the person, who was thought to be homeless, was not released.
Temperatures Wednesday in Oklahoma City, one of the coldest days of the year, never rose above freezing. They ranged from a low of 13 to a high of 28.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims