Boeing 787 battery fire was difficult to control
WASHINGTON — Firefighters and mechanics tried repeatedly to put out a battery fire aboard a Boeing 787 Dreamliner through smoke so thick they couldn't see the battery, according to documents released Thursday that portray the incident as more serious than previously described.
The Jan. 7 fire at Boston's Logan International Airport is under investigation by the National Transportation Safety board, which released laboratory analyses, interviews and other data it has...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater