Boeing progresses in job relocations; Oklahoma City to become official hub
By the end of next year, the aviation company will employ 2,000 in Oklahoma City. Jobs are being transferred from Long Beach, Calif., and Wichita, Kan.
Boeing Corp. workers the first week of this month began moving into the ground floor of a new six-story, 320,000-square-foot office building at SE 59 and Air Depot.
The facility, which is next to a look-alike four-year-old, four-story, 200,000-square-foot building on the south side of Tinker Air Force Base, will accommodate many of its workers being...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort