Boeing wants permission to run test flights of Dreamliner
SEATTLE — Boeing Co. said Monday that it has asked the Federal Aviation Administration for permission to fly test flights of its 787 Dreamliner. The FAA said it is evaluating the request.
The FAA is likely to grant Boeing's request as early as Monday evening and a 787 could fly again later this week, according to sources with knowledge of the matter.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins