Boil order lifted at Frontier City
A boil order was lifted today at Frontier City amusement park in Oklahoma City.
The park is open and its food services have been cleared for normal operations, Oklahoma Environmental Quality Department spokeswoman Skylar McElhaney said.
NewsOK Related Articles
A park spokesman said food service today will be on a limited basis only, but patrons are allowed to bring in their own food and drink. It was not clear when full food service would resume.
The park's opening was delayed Friday because of bacteria detected in its water supply. Water rides at the park were not affected by the boil order.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims