Bolero Tapas Bar and Grill — fresh Spanish cuisine
Chef Vince Howard is the new executive chef at Bolero Tapas Bar and Grill. He leaves Cafe Nova after more than 20 years off and on with the Deep Fork Group.
4 to 10 p.m. Sunday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
The atmosphere of the entire restaurant is very chic, laid back and comfortable, a place that great for dinner with the family or after five drinks at the bar.
Importing 95 percent of its wines from Central and South America, Bolero offers a rather extensive wine menu with many selections that will be new to patrons.
If you want an all-out new experience in Oklahoma City, Bolero should be at the top of your list. With a knowledgeable and friendly staff, a menu of tasty entrees such as the Cuban sandwich, grilled salmon and a “to die for” view of the canal from their patio, Bolero is simply, the best.
Prices range from $5 to $40. There is something on the menu to meet everyone’s taste and budget.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges