Former OU standout Kevin Bookout works out for NFL’s New York Jets
After missing the cut to make the London Olympics, former basketball standout shows his football skills.
Kevin Bookout missed the cut to be a member of the U.S. Olympic track team at the upcoming London Games, and appears to have moved on to another sport — one he hasn’t played since he was a ninth-grader at Stroud High School.
Bookout, who starred at Oklahoma in both track and basketball, worked out for the NFL’s New York Jets’ front-office personnel this week in Florham Park, N.J., according to a source familiar...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins