Border patrol busts women smuggling meth in chicken buckets
It looks like a meth smuggling operation straight from the TV series Breaking Bad.
Border patrol agents arrested two women on Thursday after they discovered nearly six pounds of meth hidden in two buckets of fried chicken, according to the CDP.
The meth, valued at $58,700, was discovered as the two women passed through the I-19 Nogales Border Patrol checkpoint and turned over to the DEA.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins