Box-office numbers for Oscar best-picture nominees
North American box-office performance as of Sunday for Oscar best-picture nominees:
— "Amour," Sony Pictures Classics, five nominations, $311,247, released Dec. 19.
— "Argo," Warner Bros., seven nominations, $110.1 million, released Oct. 12.
— "Beasts of the Southern Wild," Fox Searchlight, four nominations, $11.2 million, released June 29.
— "Django Unchained," Weinstein Co., five nominations, $106.2 million, released Dec. 25.
— "Les Miserables," Universal, eight nominations, $103.5 million, released Dec. 25.
— "Life of Pi," 20th Century Fox, 11 nominations, $91 million, released Nov. 21.
— "Lincoln," Disney, 12 nominations, $144 million, released Nov. 9.
— "Silver Linings Playbook," Weinstein Co., eight nominations, $34.6 million, released Nov. 16.
— "Zero Dark Thirty," Sony, five nominations, $4.4 million, released Dec. 19.
Universal is owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp.; Sony and Sony Pictures Classics are units of Sony Corp.; Disney is owned by The Walt Disney Co.; 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight are owned by News Corp.; Warner Bros. is a unit of Time Warner Inc.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive