Boy, 11, is hospitalized after Oklahoma City shooting
An 11-year-old boy was taken to a hospital in serious condition after being shot about 7 p.m. Saturday, Oklahoma City police said.
An 11-year-old boy was shot Saturday evening and was taken to a hospital in serious condition, Oklahoma City police reported.
The shooting happened about 7 p.m. at an apartment complex near NE 36 and N Lottie Avenue.
Police had little information Saturday night about what happened and said they had no suspects The only description given was of two males dressed in all black.
The boy was taken to OU Medical Center.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?