Bra fitting event to benefit breast cancer research
A Tulsa store is hosting “Fit for a Cure” all day Friday, inviting women to get their bust measured to benefit breast cancer research.
KTUL reports the measurement is free of charge. In return, Dillard’s Promenade Mall will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If women purchase certain merchandise, the store will donate an addition $2 to the cause, according to KTUL.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims