Brazil to face Colombia in November in US
SAO PAULO (AP) — Brazil will play its final match of the year against Colombia in November in the United States.
The Brazilian football federation says the friendly has been scheduled for Nov. 14 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey at 7:30 p.m. ET.
It will be the 24th match between the South American countries. Brazil has won 14 times, with two losses and seven draws. It has outscored Colombia 52-10.
Brazil will face Iraq on Thursday in Sweden, and Japan on Tuesday in Poland.
The five-time world champions are not playing World Cup qualifiers because the country will host the 2014 tournament.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister