Brazil to play Russia in friendly at Chelsea
LONDON (AP) — Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari will return to Chelsea in March when the 2014 World Cup host plays Russia in a friendly at Stamford Bridge.
Scolari, who was fired by Chelsea after eight months in 2009, took charge of Brazil for a second time last year.
"Going to London is a great joy," Scolari said. "It will be an opportunity to thank the Chelsea's fans for the affection and the great interaction I had with them."
The match on March 25 in west London will be Russia coach Fabio Capello's first match in England since leaving the national team job in February 2012.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated