Breathe Life into ball of the dead
Halloween-themed recipes from the Associated Press
Party food is supposed to be easy. You are, after all, having a party to have a good time, right?
That's why we assembled these easy Halloween party dishes. Not only are they simple to assemble, but they require little planning and help keep the mood light and festive.
POTS OF MUD
1 cup chunky peanut butter
½ cup hot fudge sauce
4 to 6 tablespoons half-and-half
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
Pretzels, crisp bread sticks and cookie sticks
In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, hot fudge sauce, half-and-half (more or less depending on desired consistency), and graham cracker crumbs. Spoon into small cups, such as shot glasses, and serve with pretzels, bread sticks and cookie sticks for dipping.
CREAMY SWAMP DIP
3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
¼ cup chopped black olives
½ cup chopped Peppadew peppers
¼ cup chopped marinated mushrooms
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad