‘Bringing Up Bobby’ to get Oklahoma City premiere at deadCenter Film Festival
Actress turned director Famke Janssen shot her film, ‘Bringing Up Bobby’ against an Oklahoma City backdrop.
She’s played a powerful psychic mutant in the “X-Men” films and a super-villainous Bond girl in “GoldenEye,” but Famke Janssen has found her greatest thrill behind the camera, directing a down-to-earth family dramedy in Oklahoma City.
The result is “Bringing Up Bobby,” which the Dutch actress turned writer-director will introduce to local moviegoers during the deadCenter Film Festival.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims