Broken Arrow wife accused of killing husband
Elizabeth Marie Beltran, 31, of Broken Arrow, was arrested Sunday on a murder complaint and is being held in the Tulsa County jail.
A Broken Arrow woman was arrested Sunday, accused of stabbing her husband to death Saturday night, police said.
Alexander Beltran, 32, of Broken Arrow, was found stabbed to death when officers responded to a domestic disturbance complaint about 10 p.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of N Hickory Court, police reported.
Elizabeth Marie Beltran, 31, was arrested on a murder complaint. She is being held in Tulsa County jail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction