Brooklyn Nets sign G Keith Bogans
NEW YORK (AP) — The Brooklyn Nets have re-signed guard Keith Bogans.
General manager Billy King announced the deal Thursday without disclosing contract terms.
Bogans was signed midway through the season and appeared in five games before breaking his left ankle in a game against Detroit on Feb. 8. The nine-year veteran played the previous season with the Chicago Bulls
Originally drafted by Milwaukee in 2003, Bogans began his career in Orlando, before moving on to Charlotte, Houston, Orlando again, Milwaukee, San Antonio and Chicago.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit