Brothers shot in southwest Oklahoma City on Sunday
A teenager and his older brother were shot Sunday night after someone knocked on the door of their home in southwest Oklahoma City.
Two people, including a teenage boy, were shot Sunday night after someone knocked on the door of their home in southwest Oklahoma City, police said.
The two victims, whose names were not released, were taken to a hospital with injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
Police said a man knocked on the door at 3302 SW 17 about 8:30 p.m. The teenager answered the door, and the man asked for his older brother. The boy went to get his brother, and when they returned, a second person was standing at the door dressed all in black.
That person fired into the home, hitting both of them.
Police said they are investigating the case and do not have detailed descriptions of the suspects.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims