Bryant, Chancellor probable to play for Seahawks
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Defensive end Red Bryant and safety Kam Chancellor returned to limited participation in practice for the Seattle Seahawks on Friday and are expected to play Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals.
Bryant had missed the first two practices of the week as he continues to deal with a plantar fascia issue in his foot.
Chancellor sat out practice Thursday with a groin injury.
Both were able to get work in Friday and are listed as probable for Sunday.
Cornerback Marcus Trufant is officially out with a hamstring strain.
Trufant was injured in practice last week and was unable to play against the Chicago Bears. He did not practice this week.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims