Bucs place Grimm, Trueblood on injured reserve
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have placed safety Cody Grimm and tackle Jeremy Trueblood on injured reserve and signed safety Sean Baker to the practice squad.
The Bucs also announced Tuesday that they had been awarded receiver/punt returner David Gilreath off waivers from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Grimm has appeared in nine games this season, mostly on special teams. Trueblood also appeared in nine games after losing the starting right tackle job during training camp.
Guard Chris Scott was released from the practice squad to make room for Baker.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims