Building the Ultimate DIY Fort
There is no point in life in which forts cease to be fun. Take almost any activity that you do in your living room: Place it in a fort, and that activity becomes 200% more fun. For instance, movie night becomes movie night in a fort. Reading a good book becomes hiding out in a fort, reading a good book. Painting your nails becomes painting your nails in a fort. A fort can make any activity seem clandestine and exciting. For fort inspiration, have a look at the following five project ideas. Indoors or outdoors, a fort is an excellent DIY project to put on your to-do list.
The living room fort: How many ways can you build a living room fort? As many as you can dream up. Can you create a built structure in your living room to promote fort building? Yes you can! You could build a tent or tipi in the living room, or you could create a little booth with cloth walls. Maybe some kind of loft would suit your fancy!
Tree house fort: Blogger The Handmade Home built a totally rockin' tree house fort in their back yard. Huck Finn could have lived in this tree house. Have a look and tell me what kind of mischief/fixing the world Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn could have done in that tree house.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?