Bulls will be without 3 starters against Pacers
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Chicago Bulls will be without three starters Monday night at Indiana.
Guard Kirk Hinrich did not travel with the team after having a procedure to clean out an infection in his right elbow Saturday.
Forward Joakim Noah also is out with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He told reporters Monday morning that he's hoping a couple extra days of rest will help him get close to 100 percent.
The Bulls did get some good news as forward Carlos Boozer will start after returning from an injured right hamstring.
Monday night's game, rescheduled from a Dec. 26 postponement, features the two top teams in the Central Division.
Another starter, guard Derrick Rose, still has not played as he continues to recover from a torn ACL sustained late last season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion