H: ° L: °,
Bulls' Deng out for game vs. Grizzlies
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago Bulls forward Luol Deng will miss Saturday night's game against the Memphis Grizzlies with a sore right hamstring.
Deng, averaging a team-high 17.4 points, tried to play through the injury Friday at Boston but scored a season-low three points on 1-of-6 shooting before aggravating the injury and exiting late in the third quarter. Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Deng is day-to-day, and Deng is not scheduled for an MRI.
Grizzlies coach Lionel Hollins is hoping to have forward Zach Randolph back in the starting lineup. A strained back kept Randolph out of Friday night's win over the Kings. Hollins said if Randolph feels good in warmups he will play. Randolph is averaging 16.4 points and 11.6 boards and leading the league with 25 double-doubles.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates