Business and social conservatives often differed in the Oklahoma House
Disagreements prevented Republicans from reaping all the benefits of having record numbers in the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
Disagreements between business and social conservatives dogged House Republicans throughout this year’s session and often became an irritant to leaders trying to control the record number of GOP members in the chamber.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense