Putnam North Animal Hospital has added Tami Mason as a certified veterinary practice manager.
Legacy Bank hires Sally Clem to its support central operations. Clem joins the bank as a support center specialist and will be assisting customers for all 11 Legacy locations.
Public accounting firm HoganTaylor has promoted James Keehn as its newest partner. Keehn recently relocated to the firm's Oklahoma City office. Keehn has more than 15 years of experience in tax compliance reporting and planning, consulting and litigation support.
Saxum, a communications agency offering public relations, advertising and digital services, recently promoted Lindsay Vidrine to account director, Houda Elyazgi to senior account supervisor and Lisa Lloyd to manager of media relations and crisis communications in the agency's Oklahoma City office.
Smart Lines LLC has named Tom Biggs has been named vice president of sales. Biggs has more than 25 years of experience in executive operations and logistics management. He will be managing and directing all inside/outside sales for the company.
First Fidelity Bank has hired Sean Crandall as senior vice president, director of retail administration.
Derrick Volchoff has joined Farmers National Co. as its new vice president of real estate operations. Volchoff spent the last three years in western Nebraska managing an international real estate division serving landowners and clients.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law