Putnam North Animal Hospital has added Tami Mason as a certified veterinary practice manager.
Legacy Bank hires Sally Clem to its support central operations. Clem joins the bank as a support center specialist and will be assisting customers for all 11 Legacy locations.
Public accounting firm HoganTaylor has promoted James Keehn as its newest partner. Keehn recently relocated to the firm's Oklahoma City office. Keehn has more than 15 years of experience in tax compliance reporting and planning, consulting and litigation support.
Saxum, a communications agency offering public relations, advertising and digital services, recently promoted Lindsay Vidrine to account director, Houda Elyazgi to senior account supervisor and Lisa Lloyd to manager of media relations and crisis communications in the agency's Oklahoma City office.
Smart Lines LLC has named Tom Biggs has been named vice president of sales. Biggs has more than 25 years of experience in executive operations and logistics management. He will be managing and directing all inside/outside sales for the company.
First Fidelity Bank has hired Sean Crandall as senior vice president, director of retail administration.
Derrick Volchoff has joined Farmers National Co. as its new vice president of real estate operations. Volchoff spent the last three years in western Nebraska managing an international real estate division serving landowners and clients.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in