Traffic Talk: ‘Temporary’ change makes NW 164 and Pennsylvania intersection a four-way stop
Don Gammill: Oklahoma City road-widening project includes some inconvenience to motorists — for now.
“It’s only temporary” doesn’t sit well with some people, especially impatient drivers.
But like it or not, traffic control at one of the most traveled intersections in northwest Oklahoma City has changed “temporarily.”
I first received this inquiry from Greg:
Please seek an answer to this quandary for me. I use westbound NW 164 frequently. More often than not, I have to wait through multiple light...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed