Buttery Quick Rolls
You can be famous for your dinner rolls. Learn to make them in half the time with this reliable Betty Crocker recipe I adapted from a flour sack package in the 1970s. Sometimes I add the zest of an orange to the dough, and brush them with honey when they are fresh and hot out of the oven. These are great to make ahead and warm just before dinner.
Videoview all videos
Nov 11Sherrel shows Angi how to make buttery quick rolls for...
Nov 11Sherrel Jones and Angi Bruss make mashed potatoes for...
Nov 11Sherrel Jones and Angi Bruss make sweet potatoes for...
Nov 11Learn how to put together some delicious green beans for...
Nov 11Learn how to prepare delicious cranberry sauce for...
Photoview all 10 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims