BY THE NUMBERS: Diploma appeals
110: Approximate number of students who have appealed directly to the state Board of Education, asking for a waiver of the state-mandated end-of-instruction exam graduation requirements.
NewsOK Related Articles
2: Waivers granted.
7: Waivers denied.
16: Waivers dismissed because students met the graduation requirements, didn't have enough credits to graduate in the first place or other conditions.
85: Approximate number of appeals that the board has not ruled on yet.
SOURCE: State Education Department
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort