By the numbers: Oklahoma's operating petroleum refineries
Oklahoma has five operating petroleum refineries with a combined daily capacity of more than 500,000 barrels per day, about 3 percent of the total U.S. operating capacity.
Videoview all videos
Jan 25A Sept. 28 explosion that killed two has some questioning...
Photoview all 9 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• ConocoPhillips Co., Ponca City: 198,400 barrels per day
• Holly Refining and Marketing Co., Tulsa (East): 70,300 barrels per day
• Holly Refining and Marketing Co., Tulsa (West): 85,000 barrels per day
• Valero Refining Co. Oklahoma, Ardmore: 85,000 barrels per day
• Wynnewood Refining Co., Wynnewood: 70,000 barrels per day
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration