By the numbers: online schools
BY THE NUMBERS
Virtual learning in the united states
NewsOK Related Articles
The percentage of public school districts that had some students enrolled in virtual courses during the 2010-11 school year, the most recent year for which data is available.
The approximate number of students nationwide who took at least one online class.
The percentage of students enrolled in online classes who are in high school.
The percentage of
online courses that were taken for credit recovery.
The number of students enrolled online in Oklahoma during 2010-11.
The number of students enrolled online in Ohio, the state with the highest number of online learners. Ohio was followed by Pennsylvania (28,578) and Colorado (15,214).
Source: The Center for Public Education and Evergreen Education Group
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes