CafÃ© do Brasil brings the unique sounds, flavors of Brazil to Oklahoma City
CafÃ© do Brasil, 440 NW 11 in midtown Oklahoma City, is the inspired creation of owner and chef Anna Davis. Davis, a Brazilian native who now makes her home in the Oklahoma City area, has given the Sooner state a chance to sample the sites, sounds and unique flavors of her native Brazil.
Photoview all 8 photos
10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 to 10 p.m. Tuesday to Friday
9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 to 10 p.m. Saturday
9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sunday and Monday
By the way, did you know the building used to be a funeral home? What used to be a sad place to come has now turned into one of the happiest places to visit.
There are many reasons why people are choosing to venture out to CafÃ© do Brasil, but the main one, "They come for the food and the personal touch we give," explains Anna Davis. "They will experience something they've never experienced — the unique flavors of my country."
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes