CAIR officials: Man sentenced to life without air travel
NewsOK Related Articles
If FBI agents can impose this sentence on Saadiq, they can do the same to any of us. For Saadiq's sake and our own, let's demand that the FBI cease preventing Saadiq from traveling to his family.
Abbas is Saadiq Long's attorney and on staff with the Council on American-Islamic Relations' headquarters in Washington, D.C. Soltani is executive director of CAIR Oklahoma.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims