CAIR officials: Man sentenced to life without air travel
NewsOK Related Articles
If FBI agents can impose this sentence on Saadiq, they can do the same to any of us. For Saadiq's sake and our own, let's demand that the FBI cease preventing Saadiq from traveling to his family.
Abbas is Saadiq Long's attorney and on staff with the Council on American-Islamic Relations' headquarters in Washington, D.C. Soltani is executive director of CAIR Oklahoma.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister