Canadian Valley Technology Center-Czech Hall campus hosts Bedlam blood drive Oct. 26
Anyone, 16 years or older**, can typically donate blood. Blood can be given every 56 days. To find out more or make an appointment to donate, call Angie at 345-3424, Oklahoma Blood Institute at 877-340-8777 or visit www.obi.org.
*Blood donation is voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase or payment is necessary to enter prize drawing.
** 16-year-olds must weigh at least 125 and provide signed parental permission, 17-year-olds must weigh at least 125 pounds, 18 and up must weigh at least 110 pounds.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in