Canadiens F Bourque out with concussion
TORONTO (AP) — Montreal Canadiens forward Rene Bourque will be out indefinitely with a concussion.
Coach Michel Therrien said Tuesday that Bourque is not sure what caused the injury. He missed the last two games with what the team said was a flu.
Bourque had five goals and five assists in 17 games and was playing well on a line with Tomas Plekanec and Brian Gionta. Brandon Prust has taken Bourque's spot on the line.
The Canadiens face the Maple Leafs in Toronto on Wednesday night.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense