Candidate “picks” future, avoids settling
Did the phone start ringing?
It did indeed! Todd wrote, “I searched for a position, other than a diesel technician, for about a year. I was contacted very few times for an interview. All of the contacts I received were to let me know the position was filled. I was starting to wonder if I was ever going to advance my career. I was guided to Samantha to enhance my résumé. I was blown away by the difference between the résumé I was taught to write, and the résumé her service provided. I was shocked by the number of inquiries about employment I had with the new résumé. My phone was ringing off the hook. I had more job interviews in the two months following the use of Ladybug’s résumé service than ever before. I received a position as a project manager in just two short months. I was able to pick my future instead of settling for a position.”
View the résumé that helped Todd secure the promotion he had always wanted at www.ladybug-design.com/blog
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims