Can't make it to the doctor? Go to Walmart
It's not always easy to schedule an appointment to see your doctor.
Sometimes there's a wait, and in Oklahoma, the state has a serious lack of primary care doctors.
The questions is -- Would you use a machine to help keep your health in check?
Kaiser Health News reports that in March, SoloHealth will install 2,500 self-service health stations in Walmarts and Sam’s Clubs across the U.S.
The kiosks will allow users to screen their vision, blood pressure, weight and body mass index in about seven minutes for free.
The kiosk provides an overall health assessment, access to a database of local physicians and health recommendations to improve outcomes.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments