Cardinals seek innings-eaters to replace Lohse on the mound
JUPITER, Fla. — The St. Louis Cardinals will spend most of spring training auditioning young pitchers for the opening Kyle Lohse's departure left in the rotation and fielding questions about the opening Chris Carpenter's injury left in the clubhouse. The absences will be addressed based on the candidates and their qualities.
NewsOK Related Articles
And then there is the opening that can be quantified.
The Cardinals' rotation has innings to fill.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister