Cardinals seek innings-eaters to replace Lohse on the mound
JUPITER, Fla. — The St. Louis Cardinals will spend most of spring training auditioning young pitchers for the opening Kyle Lohse's departure left in the rotation and fielding questions about the opening Chris Carpenter's injury left in the clubhouse. The absences will be addressed based on the candidates and their qualities.
NewsOK Related Articles
And then there is the opening that can be quantified.
The Cardinals' rotation has innings to fill.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister