Carla Hinton: Jami Smith fans get a chance to give, receive at concert
Jami Smith, contemporary Christian recording artist and Oklahoma native, will perform holiday favorites at her annual Oklahoma City Christmas Concert “Joyful, Joyful” on Dec. 19 at Crossings Community Church.
Tickets are $10 and may be purchased at www.crossingsokc.org.
It's a tradition
Christmas Eve is a time typically a time for special family gatherings and other holiday traditions.
Some families gather to make and eat homemade tamales, while others may visit local neighborhoods to see Christmas lights. Many families attend Christmas Eve worship services.
Does your family have a special Christmas Eve tradition? If so, let me know.
Send your Christmas Eve traditions to Carla Hinton, PO Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73012, or email email@example.com.
Please include your name, city and a daytime telephone number. Your comments may be used for a future story.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims