Carlesimo: Swift is a "major problem"
The Thunder entered training camp with two of their three centers, Robert Swift and Mo Sene, hampered by injuries. On Saturday, the team lost its last healthy center when Johan Petro sustained a mild strain to his right hamstring. Team officials are listing Petro as day to day, but a prolonged absence will be a blow to the Thunder's frontline.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated