Cash-strapped Redskins bring back 4 players
WASHINGTON (AP) — The cash-strapped Washington Redskins agreed to deals to bring back four players Saturday, the first in an expected flurry of comings and goings as the team scrambles to get under the salary cap because of a league-imposed penalty.
NewsOK Related Articles
Left guard Kory Lichtensteiger agreed to a five-year contract, fullback Darrel Young and tight end Logan Paulsen each got three-year deals, and linebacker Rob Jackson also reached terms to...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in