Cashion's Dexton Robertson happy to be on the field
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS — Lineman's sophomore and junior seasons both ended when he tore the ACL in his right knee.
CASHION — Dexton Robertson used to think about all the opportunities he missed last summer, while other football players were attending camps and combines to showcase their skills in front of college scouts.
NewsOK Related Articles
At 6-foot-5 and 300 pounds with a powerful build and good footwork, the Cashion senior is exactly the type of offensive lineman colleges want. He could have exploded on the recruiting...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims